For personal use only –
To shop for items made available on the Website, you are required to create a user account with us.
Placing an order –
- Please be informed that there may be instances where an order cannot be processed for various reasons. We reserve our right to refuse or cancel any order for any reasons whatsoever. We may request for further or additional information before we are able to process any order from you.
- To the extent reasonable, all pricing information at the Website is accurate. However, there may be instances where due to technical issues, there may be errors in the pricing of items. In that instance, we will contact you at the contact detail provided to notify you of the error and to confirm your order before proceeding further. We shall reserve our right to refuse or cancel any order in the case where we were not able to confirm the order with you at the given contact detail. Prices are stated in Ringgit Malaysia. If applicable, all prices posted at the Website are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax Malaysia unless otherwise stipulated. Pricing and payment details shall be as stated next to the items selected to be purchased by you.
Cancelling an order –
- Please be informed that upon your order having been checked out from your user account with payment and delivery details verified and confirmed, a contract shall have arisen between Aviimo and user.
- If you wish to cancel your order which payment and delivery details having been verified and confirmed, you may do so either by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than twenty four hours (24) hours from your order having been verified and confirmed with payment and delivery details verified and confirmed.
- If you wish to cancel any of your order(s), kindly do so no later than twenty four hours (24 hours) from your order having been verified and confirmed or before shipment of your order.
Delivery costs –
Please take note that you will be required to pay for all costs involved in the delivery of the items purchased at the Website. Delivery costs shall be added to the price of the items purchased.
Delivery and delivery lead-time –
- Your order(s) will be delivered to you in our standard packaging determined at our discretion.
- Aviimo shall use all reasonable endeavour to deliver your order(s) to you within the indicated / estimated delivery lead-time when you place your respective order(s). However, please be informed that we do not make any warranty as to when the items purchased at the Website will be delivered to your given address.
- By way of reference only and in no way shall this be construed as Aviimo’s covenant, representation, warranty to you, to the best of our ability, delivery lead time is 5 – 7 days for Metro Area, 7 – 10 days for Non-Metro Area. Please expect a longer delivery lead time during promotional periods.
Intellectual property rights –
All intellectual property rights in and over the information and content of the Website belongs exclusively to Aviimo Sdn Bhd.
Governing law –
Return policy –
- Strictly on a case to case basis, subject to our sole discretion but in any case subject to return request being made no later than fourteen (14) calendar days from the date you receive your items, and provided the tag on the item remains INTACT as well as all conditions hereinafter-appearing fulfilled, we may entertain requests for return of item purchased due to the following reasons:-
- Wrong colour;
- Wrong size;
- In order for us to entertain and review your request to return item(s) and for refund, kindly note the following:
- Item(s) which you intend to return must have the tag(s) INTACT in the original packaging;
- Return request accepted by us will have a refund in the form of “stock credit” only with applicable validity period credited into your user account and no cash shall be returned or refunded.
- Return policy shall not be applicable to food items & promotional items.
- All items purchased at Aviimo.my are accompanied by an attached returns tag. If you wish to return any item(s), please ensure this tag remains attached. Items which are returned to us with this tag removed may not be accepted and may be returned to you without refund in stock credit.
- Promotional items are not included in stock credit refund.
Completion of order / Contract –
Information available at the Website on the items including photographs, images, descriptions etc are informational only and in placing an order, you acknowledges that you did not rely upon those representations. Typographical or clerical or other errors or omissions in any invoices or document or information issued in the Website shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Aviimo Sdn Bhd / Aviimo.
An order is deemed completed upon issuance by us of any delivery information relevant to your purchase.
Payment modes –
- Credit card: We accept all Visa and MasterCards, both Credit and Debit, and is 3D Secure (Verified by Visa, and MasterCard Secure) enabled. All your credit card information is protected by means of industry- leading encryption standards. Please take note that additional charges may be incurred if you are using a non-Malaysian issued card due to Foreign Exchange.
- Cash on Delivery (Pay cash upon delivery) is available within Kota Kinabalu city area only. We reserve all rights in the scheduling of delivery time. Item purchased will only be handed over upon our authorized delivery party having received payment in full. If we do not receive payment in full, we reserve our rights to i. cancel your order without prejudice to other rights of action available to us at law and in equity and/or ii. Impose late payment interest charges of 1.0% per month until payment in full is received by us.
- Easy Payment.
- Online banking
Property and Risk –
Risk of damage to or loss of item(s) purchased passes to you at the time of delivery or if you wrongfully fails to take delivery, the time when we have tendered delivery of those item(s). Notwithstanding the aforesaid, property in the item(s) shall not pass to you until we are in receipt of full payment for those item(s).
Disclaimers , Exclusions and Limitation of Liability –
All warranties, conditions or terms including those implied by statute or at common law are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. Description of the item(s) is given for identification only and the use of such description shall not constitute a sale by description. Aviimo Sdn Bhd / Aviimo shall not be howsoever liable for any claim, demand, action, liability resulting from your purchase of item(s) from the Website.